VP of Marketing
Are you obsessed with data, partner success, taking action, and changing the game? If you have a whole lot of hustle and a touch of nerd, come work with Village and use your skills to push one of the fastest-growing companies in the US to the top of the list!
At Village we acquire consumer brands and accelerate their growth using data science, design, retail expertise, and global expansion. We are located in the Silicon Slopes tech hub in Utah, and aspart of our parent company, Pattern, we have offices in Asia, Australia,Europe, Middle East, and North America. Named one of the fastest growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000, Pattern has made its mark in the industry, one of Utah’s newest unicorns, valued at $2 Billion. Some of the biggest consumer brands like Nestle, Sylvania, Kong, Panasonic, Sorel, Skullcandy, and Popsockets trust Pattern with their business.
We’re looking for a VP of Marketing to plan, implement and manage marketing strategy. This role will be an integral part of our growing team as a whole and provide insights and strategic support to Village and Pattern.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a day in the life of our VP of Marketing?
- Set marketing goals and objectives for Village
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy
- Contribute to the overall growth of Pattern and Village
- Review and manage content marketing strategy
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department
- Keep the marketing budget in check
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports
- Work with sales, marketplace, andInternational teams
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Use data and reports to make fact-based decisions
- Analyze company's marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Attend marketing conferences and educational programs
- Design, plan, and execute effective marketing campaigns
What will I need to thrive in this role?
- 10+ years of experience in marketing
- Hands-on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Facebook, TicTok, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends,SalesForce, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of big data analysis
- Regularly produce and present reports
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- MA in Marketing, Management or similar relevant field
- Additional marketing certifications are a plus
- New Generation Marketer
- DTC Capabilities
- Stay up to date with the latest technology
What is the team like?
You will report directly into the President of Village. You will have a number of direct reports and be expected to provide mentorship and guidance for success. Ideas and input are encouraged from all members. This team is data driven and results oriented.
Sounds great! Could this be me?
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Game Changers: A game changer is someone who looks at problems with an open mind and shares new ideas with team members, regularly reassesses existing plans and attaches a realistic timeline to goals, makes profitable, productive, and innovative contributions, and actively pursues improvements to our processes and outcomes.
- Data Fanatics: A data fanatic is someone who recognizes problems and seeks to understand them through data, draws unbiased conclusions based on data that lead to actionable solutions, and continues to track the effects of the solutions using data.
- Partner Obsessed: An individual who is partner obsessed clearly explains the status of projects to partners and relies on constructive feedback, actively listens to partner’s expectations and delivers results that exceed them, prioritizes the needs of your partners, and takes the time to create a personable experience for those interacting with us.
- Team of Doers: Someone who is a part of team of doers uplifts team members and recognizes their specific contributions, takes initiative to help in any circumstance, actively contributes to supporting improvements, and holds themselves accountable to the team as well as to partners.
What is the hiring process?
- An initial phone interview with a talent acquisition team
- A video interview with a hiring manager
- An onsite interview with a panel of department leaders
How can I stand out as an applicant?
- Be prepared to talk about educational and professional accomplishments with specific data to quantify examples
- Be ready to talk about how you can add value and be the best addition to the team
- Focus on mentioning how you would make a difference
- Be prepared to talk about any projects related to data and analytics
Why should I work at Village Brands?
Village Brands offers big opportunities to make a difference in the ecommerce aggregator industry! We are a company full of talented industry experts that evolves quickly and often, we set big goals and work tirelessly to achieve them.
We also believe in having fun and balancing our lives, so we offer awesome benefits that include:
- Paid Holidays
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
Village Brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org